In our weekly roundup, our U.S. editors have picked out some recent highlights from five of ARTINFO's seven international sites: Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, India, and United Kingdom. (For those who speak other languages, be sure to check out ARTINFO China and France as well.)
– How Australian Artist Heath Franco Infiltrated Art Fair Tokyo 2012 Using His Very Own Door
– World First Thomas Demand Project Turns Historic Sydney Building into "The Center of the Galaxy"
– Tim Storrier Wins Australia's Prestigious Archibald Prize for Portraiture With Faceless Figure
– AI Interview: Douglas Coupland Reveals Canada's Secret Handshake
– The Power Plant's 25th Anniversary is All About Memory, and New Blood
– Luis Jacob Discusses His Timely "Commerce by Artists"
– From Masterpiss to Mocumentary, an Imaginary Film Festival in Hong Kong
– The Best and Worst of Art Dubai 2012
– Film Festival Brings Rampling, Reeves, and Love in the Buff
– SAHMAT Issues a Statement Against the Shut-Down of Sunil Gupta’s Show
– Just Unlike a Woman: Radhika Vaz’s Stand-Up Routine Explores the Unfeminine Mystique
– Photographer Yamini Nayar on Her New Show at Amrita Jhaveri Projects
– British Design in 8 Key Pieces From the V&A's Exhibition
– Anthony Caro On Chatsworth's Grounds
– Duchess of Cambridge Portraitist Nicky Philipps Shares Insights