ARTINFO's idiosyncratic daily ranking of Performing Arts news.
1. J. Hoberman on the movie that might have reasonably been nominated for six Oscars and legitimately have won three — had anyone actually seen it. [ARTINFO]
2. Hosting the Independent Spirit Awards this weekend, Seth Rogen chose some easy targets: Chris Brown and Mel Gibson. [HuffPo]
3. The Sex Pistols have signed a record deal with Universal. [Artsbeat/NYT]
4. Odd Future’s Hodgy Beats gives away a laidback EP. [Fader]
5. Suggestions for the coming “Robocop” reboot. [MTV]