1. The trailer for “Magic Mike,” starring Channing Tatum as a dancer for hire, is here. (Watch it below.) [Vulture]
2. Maxwell has announced a mini-tour which will include the sales of unique merchandise supporting President Obama’s reelection campaign. [The Juice/Billboard]
3. “Damages” will return on July 11. [Deadline]
4. “Cash Cab” has been cancelled. [Vulture]
5. Read an oral history of “Da Butt.” [Washington City Paper]
Previously: Michael Fassbender, Darren Aronofsky, Diddy, Levon Helm, and Louis C.K.