Welcome to the first edition of ARTINFO’s idiosyncratic ranking of the day’s Performing Arts news.
1. Former advisors to Sarah Palin are attacking HBO’s forthcoming movie on the 2008 presidential race, “Game Change,” which none of them have seen. [Hollywood Reporter via Vulture]
2. Justin Timberlake will play Elton John — if the right director is assigned to the planned biopic. [MTV]
3. Lindsay Lohan, who is scheduled to host “Saturday Night Live” on March 3, may play Elizabeth Taylor in the Lifetime movie “Liz and Dick” — if she can stay out of trouble. [Access Hollywood via CBS]
4. Robin Pecknold of Fleet Foxes releases a tentative, “sadsack” new song, “Olivia, In a Separate Bed.” [Pitchfork]
5. Flo Rida gets his very own Justin Bieber. [All Hip Hop]