"The Appendix" is ARTINFO's daily round-up of other reading material from around the world.
- James Franco Visits Marina Abramovic: A short video. [WSJ]
- The Hard Edge: Ellsworth Kelly remembers Picasso's car almost crashing into him. [Times]
- About that Expansion: SFMOMA’s plans depend on many ifs. [SF Chronicle]
- First Class Art: Alitalia sells the art that once graced its airplanes. [NYT]
- The Lindemann Report: The collector's verdict on Miami? "Bloated." [Observer]
- French Photographer: I'm not a gold-digger. [AFP]
- Modern Antiques: I.M. Pei's National Gallery of Art building is aging. [WSJ]